CLAN: Salvatoz Goinz Serials
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Public Discussion Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hUbBiEy02



Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 am

Getbuck wrote:
Hello here. Wink
-prE pa vOte aMan
-sana vOte din akO ni jud at ni TSUNEO !
-tENkszx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 am

mowning team.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

hUbBiEy02 wrote:
Getbuck wrote:
Hello here. Wink
-prE pa vOte aMan
-sana vOte din akO ni jud at ni TSUNEO !
-tENkszx


d kaba marunong mag hintay??? demanding mo naman.. Evil or Very Mad

kng ganyan ka sori... d kita feel... d ko gs2 kng ganyan ang ugali....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:55 pm

gud eve What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
hUbBiEy02 wrote:
Getbuck wrote:
Hello here. Wink
-prE pa vOte aMan
-sana vOte din akO ni jud at ni TSUNEO !
-tENkszx


d kaba marunong mag hintay??? demanding mo naman.. Evil or Very Mad

kng ganyan ka sori... d kita feel... d ko gs2 kng ganyan ang ugali....
\

awtz... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
hUbBiEy02 wrote:
Getbuck wrote:
Hello here. Wink
-prE pa vOte aMan
-sana vOte din akO ni jud at ni TSUNEO !
-tENkszx


d kaba marunong mag hintay??? demanding mo naman.. Evil or Very Mad

kng ganyan ka sori... d kita feel... d ko gs2 kng ganyan ang ugali....


ouCh!!... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
hUbBiEy02 wrote:
Getbuck wrote:
Hello here. Wink
-prE pa vOte aMan
-sana vOte din akO ni jud at ni TSUNEO !
-tENkszx


d kaba marunong mag hintay??? demanding mo naman.. Evil or Very Mad

kng ganyan ka sori... d kita feel... d ko gs2 kng ganyan ang ugali....


ouCh!!... Wink Wink


ahhahahaha Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 pm

IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink

PAKABAIT KAU MGA APPLICANTS... CNU MAGALING NA SINGER?... 1 ON 1 TAU SA KARAOKE BAR... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 pm

evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink

PAKABAIT KAU MGA APPLICANTS... CNU MAGALING NA SINGER?... 1 ON 1 TAU SA KARAOKE BAR... cheers cheers cheers


pang rock music ung voice ko ARPT.. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:45 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink

PAKABAIT KAU MGA APPLICANTS... CNU MAGALING NA SINGER?... 1 ON 1 TAU SA KARAOKE BAR... cheers cheers cheers


pang rock music ung voice ko ARPT.. Razz Razz

PDE DIN.. SAANG VENUE.... WAT TYM?... afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink

PAKABAIT KAU MGA APPLICANTS... CNU MAGALING NA SINGER?... 1 ON 1 TAU SA KARAOKE BAR... cheers cheers cheers


pang rock music ung voice ko ARPT.. Razz Razz

PDE DIN.. SAANG VENUE.... WAT TYM?... afro afro afro



hahaha..d2 sa zamboanga.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink

PAKABAIT KAU MGA APPLICANTS... CNU MAGALING NA SINGER?... 1 ON 1 TAU SA KARAOKE BAR... cheers cheers cheers


pang rock music ung voice ko ARPT.. Razz Razz

PDE DIN.. SAANG VENUE.... WAT TYM?... afro afro afro



hahaha..d2 sa zamboanga.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


LOKO2X... HAHAHAHA.... bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 pm

evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
evasi0n/ARPTHNYMPH wrote:
IM HERE... afro afro afro afro afro




Wink Wink

PAKABAIT KAU MGA APPLICANTS... CNU MAGALING NA SINGER?... 1 ON 1 TAU SA KARAOKE BAR... cheers cheers cheers


pang rock music ung voice ko ARPT.. Razz Razz

PDE DIN.. SAANG VENUE.... WAT TYM?... afro afro afro



hahaha..d2 sa zamboanga.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


LOKO2X... HAHAHAHA.... bounce bounce bounce bounce


wahahaha.. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

afty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm

GoOD EveNing Guyz... Idea


Time out nanaman ulit... wuhoO... hayz hayz...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm

gud eve team [SgS]....time out.. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 am

morning What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

aftie... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:12 pm

eat ur launch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:24 pm

time out nanaman ulit hayz.. poteks na.. sunod2 Mad Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
time out nanaman ulit hayz.. poteks na.. sunod2 Mad Like a Star @ heaven


wag namn sana mawala ung CSS.. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm

TSUNEO wat eadd mo sa YM?? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimeless

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 26
Location : city of smile

PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 am

PS tayo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://team-sgs.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Public Discussion Room   

Back to top Go down
 
Public Discussion Room
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM SGS :: Team [SgS] Official Forum :: SGS COMMUNTIY-
Jump to: