CLAN: Salvatoz Goinz Serials
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application Form

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 pm

j0hm wrote:
Gensay wrote:
vRhAyL wrote:
j0hm wrote:
Gensay wrote:
Aptii SGS
PWD ka APPLY??
cyclops +1 to sakin have skill ..
nkta KO na skills n2..ok nmn...
sana ...vote nyo ty. cherry
w0w may +1 na ^_^ cheers

Very Happy


just keep up the goodwork gens..kakapasok ka rin d2..xD

hi kuya jomzz king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:06 pm

vRhAyL wrote:
j0hm wrote:
Gensay wrote:
vRhAyL wrote:
j0hm wrote:
Gensay wrote:
Aptii SGS
PWD ka APPLY??
cyclops +1 to sakin have skill ..
nkta KO na skills n2..ok nmn...
sana ...vote nyo ty. cherry
w0w may +1 na ^_^ cheers

Very Happy


just keep up the goodwork gens..kakapasok ka rin d2..xD

hi kuya jomzz king king


buti pa cla may vote na!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
vRhAyL wrote:
j0hm wrote:
Gensay wrote:
vRhAyL wrote:
j0hm wrote:
Gensay wrote:
Aptii SGS
PWD ka APPLY??
cyclops +1 to sakin have skill ..
nkta KO na skills n2..ok nmn...
sana ...vote nyo ty. cherry
w0w may +1 na ^_^ cheers

Very Happy


just keep up the goodwork gens..kakapasok ka rin d2..xD

hi kuya jomzz king king


buti pa cla may vote na!!! Sad Sad
;p;z geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gensay



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Eve.. :mrgreen:
UT kpoi bulig 2dlo saot a, Mad
CSS mode* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am

sumipsip kau sakin Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm

SuperCDC wrote:
sumipsip kau sakin Laughing


hehehee.. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:24 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
sumipsip kau sakin Laughing


hehehee.. Razz Razz


goood Luck cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
osidneyo



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Application   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

In game name: oSidNeYo
Real name: Chris Hidalgo
other Clan(s) joined: none
Location: Laguna
Age:21
Time usually playing: 4-10pm
Server preferred: de_ritssyn de_takedown de_gust_pcg
LAN/Shop or Home player?: Home
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM) chris_triskelion1968@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created: july 26 2007
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL: LiLSidNeY
[SgS] Referral: i want to be part of the this clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
osidneyo



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: form   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm

In game name: oSidNeYo
Real name: Chris Hidalgo
other Clan(s) joined: none
Location: Laguna
Age:21
Time usually playing: 4-10pm
Server preferred: de_ritssyn de_takedown de_gust_pcg
LAN/Shop or Home player?: Home
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM) chris_triskelion1968@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created: july 26 2007
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL: LiLSidNeY
[SgS] Referral: i want to be part of the this clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 pm

osidneyo wrote:
In game name: oSidNeYo
Real name: Chris Hidalgo
other Clan(s) joined: none
Location: Laguna
Age:21
Time usually playing: 4-10pm
Server preferred: de_ritssyn de_takedown de_gust_pcg
LAN/Shop or Home player?: Home
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM) chris_triskelion1968@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created: july 26 2007
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL: LiLSidNeY
[SgS] Referral: i want to be part of the this clan


wahaha dagdagan pa kame... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hUbBiEy02



Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm

eve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 am

hUbBiEy02 wrote:
eve


asan ba application mu d2? parang wala akong nakita Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 am

osidneyo wrote:
In game name: oSidNeYo
Real name: Chris Hidalgo
other Clan(s) joined: none
Location: Laguna
Age:21
Time usually playing: 4-10pm
Server preferred: de_ritssyn de_takedown de_gust_pcg
LAN/Shop or Home player?: Home
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM) chris_triskelion1968@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created: july 26 2007
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL: LiLSidNeY
[SgS] Referral: i want to be part of the this clan


tanggalin nyo ang tag nyo na rM.. di daw pwede sabi ni Aj... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:50 am

TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
sumipsip kau sakin Laughing


hehehee.. Razz Razz


juicy mo ha... enge strew... sipsipin kita... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 am

TSUNEO wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
sumipsip kau sakin Laughing


hehehee.. Razz Razz


juicy mo ha... enge strew... sipsipin kita... Laughing

sunud sana aq.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0hm

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 pm

p0st na lng ng post.xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
sumipsip kau sakin Laughing


hehehee.. Razz Razz


juicy mo ha... enge strew... sipsipin kita... Laughing



wahahaa.. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 pm

GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0hm

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
heheh ako na ang tatapos ....walng linaga....xD affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
heheh ako na ang tatapos ....walng linaga....xD affraid


Mali Lolz.. Walang Pinakbit.. wahaha Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0hm

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
heheh ako na ang tatapos ....walng linaga....xD affraid


Mali Lolz.. Walang Pinakbit.. wahaha Exclamation
LOL TSUGAY ...!
MANNY VILLIARAN NA NAG SABI NYAN EH! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 pm

j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
heheh ako na ang tatapos ....walng linaga....xD affraid


Mali Lolz.. Walang Pinakbit.. wahaha Exclamation
LOL TSUGAY ...!
MANNY VILLIARAN NA NAG SABI NYAN EH! xD

WateveR YaYoO... ur sucH a Kuto... wahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 26
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
heheh ako na ang tatapos ....walng linaga....xD affraid


Mali Lolz.. Walang Pinakbit.. wahaha Exclamation
LOL TSUGAY ...!
MANNY VILLIARAN NA NAG SABI NYAN EH! xD

WateveR YaYoO... ur sucH a Kuto... wahaha


Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
j0hm wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Pm Guyz..

Muzta MGa Applicant d2?? patient lng kayu... Wink

Pag Walang Tiyaga... Alam nyu na un,, hehehe Laughing
heheh ako na ang tatapos ....walng linaga....xD affraid


Mali Lolz.. Walang Pinakbit.. wahaha Exclamation
LOL TSUGAY ...!
MANNY VILLIARAN NA NAG SABI NYAN EH! xD

WateveR YaYoO... ur sucH a Kuto... wahaha


Smile Smile
\
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hUbBiEy02



Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 am

nC !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application Form   

Back to top Go down
 
Application Form
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM SGS :: Team [SgS] Official Forum :: SGS COMMUNTIY-
Jump to: