CLAN: Salvatoz Goinz Serials
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Applicants Updates

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Applicants Updates   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm

This will give them patient and the will for being an applicant....an update will be done to those applicants who will undergo voting...thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://team-sgs.darkbb.com
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:43 am

wala pang mga applicant ahh.. Laughing


mamaya magsisidatingan yan..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimeless

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 27
Location : city of smile

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

goodluck applicants
study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://team-sgs.darkbb.com
KraC

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 32
Location : Cebu City

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 am

itorture mga applicants Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://khenknight_619@yahoo.com
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 28
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 am

PAhirapan?? haha Lolz Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 pm

pde ba mag apply d2 ^_^
here`s my Applicant Form..
In game name:vRhayL
Real name:rhay
other Clan(s) joined:[rM]
Location:Zamboanga City
Age:15
Time usually playing:6am-7pm
Server preferred:De_Dust_PCG
LAN/Shop or Home player?:Lan Player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM):RhayPlanas09@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:NaExVoiDx

i want to Join This Clan !! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:08 pm

In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool


Last edited by TCLiLDvL on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 pm

KraC wrote:
itorture mga applicants Laughing



numa tamen man torture KraC... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 28
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm

GoOD Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Luck Wink


Arrow tnx sir TSUNEO... geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
GoOD Luck Wink
gud luck samin What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm

gud eve TEAM [SgS] bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vRhAyL



Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

gud eve`z team Sgs farao farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yc0mPeTEnZ



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: my applicantion form   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Arrow Yc0mPeTEnZ
Arrow [SgS]
Arrow Zamboanga

mga [SgS] pa vote po loyal ako sa [SgS]...
Hope na makasali ako d2... thnx... xD..
more power sa [SgS] mga tol...

[SgS] Applicant

==Yc0mPeTEnZ==
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool

bawal Po CC... - 1 Laughing

torture na itits!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Yc0mPeTEnZ wrote:
Arrow Yc0mPeTEnZ
Arrow [SgS]
Arrow Zamboanga

mga [SgS] pa vote po loyal ako sa [SgS]...
Hope na makasali ako d2... thnx... xD..
more power sa [SgS] mga tol...

[SgS] Applicant

==Yc0mPeTEnZ==


loyaL kaba?

2nay kabang lalake?

may GF kaba?

magkano kinukupit mu kay mama mu araw-araw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm

SuperCDC wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool

bawal Po CC... - 1 Laughing

torture na itits!! Laughing


d ako CC kev..Loyal ako d2 sa SgS...tinangal ko na ung [TDA] tag ko.. Sad


Last edited by TCLiLDvL on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 28
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool

bawal Po CC... - 1 Laughing

torture na itits!! Laughing


d ako CC kev..Loyal ako d2 sa SgS... Sad


wahaha pa leave ko yan sa clan nya kng sasali sya d2... haha patient lng.. intay mlng future mo.. wahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool

bawal Po CC... - 1 Laughing

torture na itits!! Laughing


d ako CC kev..Loyal ako d2 sa SgS... Sad


wahaha pa leave ko yan sa clan nya kng sasali sya d2... haha patient lng.. intay mlng future mo.. wahahaha Laughing



tinangal ko na sir TSUNEO.. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TSUNEO

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 28
Location : BacoLoD City Of Smile

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

TCLiLDvL wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool

bawal Po CC... - 1 Laughing

torture na itits!! Laughing


d ako CC kev..Loyal ako d2 sa SgS... Sad


wahaha pa leave ko yan sa clan nya kng sasali sya d2... haha patient lng.. intay mlng future mo.. wahahaha Laughing



tinangal ko na sir TSUNEO.. Sad Sad

Ok kng Ganun cge GoOD Luck Nlng... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 pm

TSUNEO wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
TSUNEO wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
SuperCDC wrote:
TCLiLDvL wrote:
In game name:TCLiLDviL
Real name:alvin
other Clan(s) joined:TDA
Location:zamboanga city
Age:19
Time usually playing:1pm to 12am
Server preferred:de_dust and 2
LAN/Shop or Home player?:LAN player
How can we contact you: (preferrably YM)nextime91@yahoo.com
Date when your IN GAME NAME was created:oct.10,2009
ALTERNICKS SPECIFY ALL:none


sir TSUNEO d2 na p0 ung application form ko...dun sa mag vote skin..maraming salamat..more power [SgS]. Cool

bawal Po CC... - 1 Laughing

torture na itits!! Laughing


d ako CC kev..Loyal ako d2 sa SgS... Sad


wahaha pa leave ko yan sa clan nya kng sasali sya d2... haha patient lng.. intay mlng future mo.. wahahaha Laughing



tinangal ko na sir TSUNEO.. Sad Sad

Ok kng Ganun cge GoOD Luck Nlng... Wink



tnx sir TSUNEO...more power team [SgS] Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCLiLDvL

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 27
Location : The Latin City :)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 pm

gud nyt team [SgS]..2mrow ulit!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniperhead
Admin


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: to applicants   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:52 am

DUN KAU MAG POST NG APPLICATION FORM NIU SA APPLICATION FORM NA THREAD OK?? UPDATES PO ITO..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iteardropi

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 am

gud luck sa applycant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperCDC

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:20 am

mowning.. san na ang matyatyagang applicant? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Applicants Updates   

Back to top Go down
 
Applicants Updates
Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fantage school event/Updates
» Deep Sjeng 3
» Deep Rybka 4.1 live on IPON
» New updates+missions+medals+(buildings?)
» Friday Updates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM SGS :: Team [SgS] Official Forum :: SGS COMMUNTIY-
Jump to: